The MedStamp administration interface enables a single point of administration for your service. It is optionally used to centrally administer your remote reporting platform, connectivity portal and your clinical trials manager deployment. Administrators are provided with their own accounts which are used exclusively to monitor and manage the service. The activities of administrators, as well as end users, are logged and are available through this tool.
Administrators can change the configuration of remote installations. When end users sign in these settings are automatically applied. This results in easier operation by end users and for greater control.
Centrally administer remote MedStamp account holders
- Setting up and configuring users and their account policies. Review signed in status and apply other settings directly to MedStamp account holders
- Create groups from existing users. For example a user can be in several clinical trial groups and receive any transmissions sent from these studies.
- Distribution and viewing of eForms for the collection of data when packages are being sent.
- Distribution of DICOM tag de-personalisation and editing policies.
- Establishing custom workflow and forwarding of packages between users.
- Monitoring activity in real time and also for the generation of usage reports.
- Setting up a new study, or work-group and its policies.
- Distribute news items to end users.
Alternatively any administration of the system can be left to MedStamp.