MedStamp Reporter is a multi-modality viewer with integrated reporting, communications and workflow. It can also be used as a stand alone viewer.
Reporter comes as an installable application rather than a web browser. This allows for maximum responsiveness, faster transfers of DICOM images and full control.
With a MedStamp account you can install and run our software anywhere, install it on as many computers as you like. An off-line version is also available to install on stand alone computers – ask for details.
A versatile viewer
- An intuitive interface, with easy to use menus and fast keyboard shortcuts.
- Volume Generation on any MPR plane.
- Fast and responsive, using only the most efficient image processing algorithms.
- Integrated reporting features: annotate and illustrate your report with screenshots, then submit them with a single click.
- Uses secure, encrypted, integrated, data transfer; it keeps any data stored locally encrypted at all times.
- Able to display multiple modalities: PET/CT, NM/SPECT, X-Ray, CT, MRI, CR, SC, Mammography.
- Dual monitor support, including dual PET/CT with prior studies.
- Lets you set-up default palettes, windowing and views, with definable speed-keys to switch between them.
- Tabbed viewing of any associated patient information. Alternatively you can view the custom eForm transmitted with the study.
It’s easy to integrate
- Connect to your local PACS.
- Connect to remote PACS via a MedStamp account.
- Connect with other MedStamp account holders and refer studies.
- Exports fused data sets in DICOM, AVI or Image format.
- MIP Cine.
- Set-up volume bounds to export less data into your PACS.
- Send and receive data in response to a defined workflow.