Our teleradiology solutions enable remote reporting for both small and large scale deployments. Current installations range from one on-call radiologist to a single network covering around thirty radiologist at over twenty NHS sites.
MedStamp’s remote reporting portal is easy to support and can be rapidly deployed without any additional investment in hardware. Our remote reporting portal has been developed in accordance with industry guidelines and enables compliance with these same regulations. Specific regulatory features include full audit of all activities, user account access control and password management.
Our teleradiology solution is deployed to enable:
- Working from home
- Out of hours support
- Sickness and holiday cover
- Off-site referrals
Key features and benefits:
- Straightforward to deploy. You could start working from home today.
- Responsive, multi-modality workstation with an integrated reporting tool.
- Studies can be sent from a PACS directly to a remote radiologist
- Ability to automatically export studies to a workstation of your choice.
- Images remain encrypted at all times while they remain in the system and are only accessible with an authenticated account.
- Exchange studies with other users in your network.
- Studies can be allocated directly to named radiologists or according to a schedule.
- Facility to attach and securely send any files with a case. In the MedStamp workstation associated documents can be displayed alongside the medical images.
- Full clinical audits. See where your data has been sent, and exactly what has been done with it.
Powerful, responsive reporting
A MedStamp account holder can make use of our integrated DICOM viewer and reporting tools to report on cases via any broadband internet connection. For maximum responsiveness, transfer speeds and reliability our viewer is a stand alone application, rather than a web browser.
Studies arrive directly into your ‘Secure Store’. A selection of the features of the Secure Store is highlighted below:
- Send and receive studies with DICOM nodes (Workstation’s, PACS systems).
- Send studies, reports and request referrals with other MedStamp accounts.
- Quickly review the status of securely stored studies, such as ‘Report returned’ and ‘Unopened’.
- Have other files associated with the study. These files are accessed through a tab on the viewing screen or alternatively right click to open in the associated application.